Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Playtime on the Patio

She Loves using the Lil walker we borrowed from Cheryl. So I thought I would take it out on the patio for a while for her. She was more Interested in the plants though.
Can I come out?



OK, I want off now.

I love when she stands by herself.

I don't think daddy's gonna like it when you pick those flower's off.

Our Veggies and Fruit are finally blooming!!! We have Blueberries and Tomato's..
Blueberries!

Cherry, gotta have those!

Roma's, look there's 1 Turning red too!! We also have a 3rd but It has none on them so I didn't take a pic of It.

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute. I always save Favorites in My Documents, but this time I don't get that option when I right clip. Grandma wants that second picture and the one that shows a bit of attitude that looks like her hands are on her hips. So cute. Can you send them to me separately or get copies?

    ReplyDelete