Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving.

We meet at my mom's house before heading out for the day. My sister had been going through all of Hannah's stuff as a baby and has brought over ton's of things for Cambria. This Dragon was one of them. She was a little unsure of him but she'll get used to him eventually.

We had Lunch at Citrus City Grille in Old Towne Orange. I tried to get her to have some traditional food, but she wasn't going for it.


I was Mid drink when he was taking a Pic...

Our yummy Pie! See the smear of Chocolate, ya she got to it!

Walking back to our car through downtown Orange. Why is a 10 year old almost taller then me?


After Lunch with my family we head over to David's Family's house. I was so bad at taking pic's today. I didn't many at all!
She had fun with Chloe in her car!

Then Ethan Jumped In!

We ended our night watching this Lil Fav!

No comments:

Post a Comment