Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year! (Day)

Yes, were back with a new year and a new blog! Ive decided to do It again. But I am thinking that no one ( Except for the few people who leave comments ) reads this and that makes me sad. SOoooo If any of you lurker's out there wants to come out, please do, Leave a comment and let me know!
Today we kicked off the New year by going to The Grove In L.A. I picked up my mom and us girls meet up with Tracey,Craig, and Hannah. David stayed home to watch Football.


Cambria and Myself.

Run! Run! Run!

While My sister and I shopped at Anthropologie They hung out on the chair and waited for us.


7 comments:

  1. You know I enjoy it. Am glad that you'll be continuing for another great year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read and look at your pictures daily! I'm just very bad at leaving comments :) ~Caroline from JM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you Amy...That is one of the main reasons that I stopped. You and my mom were the only ones leaving comments. I do visit your blog everyday so I hope you continue. I hope to be more motivated next year on my own blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't often leave comments but I will for sure make more of an effort to let you know when I have read your posts!!
    It's always a pleasure to see pics of your sweet family! I just adore Cambria!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cambria's ponytails are sooooooo cute. I don't comment often but I check both your blogs daily! I would miss them way to much if you stopped!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read your blog a lot. Please continue it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No don't stop them Amy I look forward to them each day. I've given the address to so many people to check it out.

    ReplyDelete