Saturday, February 6, 2010

Date Day....

My mom came over to watch Cambria while we went to dinner and a movie. However we didn't find a movie out we wanted to see but we did a little shopping and lunch at the Yard House.
I got the HUGE Turkey Burger and David got the HUGE avocado and Swiss Burger.

Shopping around!

Besides my fave store I loved the Tree's outside and the cloud's up above.

After our shopping trip we headed next door cause David wanted to look for some stuff for work. Bass Pro Shop here we come!

This doesn't even began to show you how HUGE this place is. It's like a resort I swear!


They had a bunch of big fish Aquarium's one was in front of the elevator. I had to take my flash off so It's blurry but the cat fish in there were huge!

Baby bedding anyone?

I don't know If I want to take home a Pillow Fish.

On the way home.

1 comment: