Wednesday, March 24, 2010

17 Weeks.

Today was my doctor appt and before had lunch with Sherri and Lil miss Sarah. I can't find my Camera cord so I can't upload the pics so I guess Ill put up a little but of an older pic. This was me at 18 weeks Pregnant with Cambria ( right before I found out It was a girl )and 17 weeks with this one now. I guess I didn't take a 17 week pic with Cambria cause there wasn't one there. It's funny and weird how much smaller I am with this one then before. I guess that's why the doctor told me I have to gain weight, haha.

17 Weeks.

2 comments:

  1. WOW 17 weeks already!!! So when do you find out the sex of the baby or are you going to be surprised this time around? I have quite a few friends that are pregnant and having babies right now at the same trimester you are...What were you all drinking that month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know so many people too. It's crazy. Heck Ya Im gonna find out. Hopefully Next week but they want me to wait till Im 20-21 weeks. Whatever!

    ReplyDelete