Saturday, June 19, 2010

See ya later!

1st I have to thank my mother and mother in law for coming over and helping me paint Cambria and her brother's room today! I know we all left covered in Paint! Well, no Blogging for me for a few days since we wont have Internet till I think Tuesday? We shall see how It goes. So far I know Cambria hasn't been adjusting well so as much as I'm looking forward to getting out of here tomorrow I'm not looking forward to being up ALL night tomorrow!See ya in a few days!!

3 comments:

  1. Yep by the time you and the guys get done moving things tomorrow they will probably all feel the have moved the house and all the contants......Oh aching backs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome Amy. I really enjoyed seeing the new place and helping you get those rooms painted. Hope it looks good when the paint has dried and that you don't find any misses. Just don't look too closely. :) Just make sure that Cambria's favorite things get moved. Put her favorite DVD on the TV, and her golden retriever toy close at hand. Even though most of your things will still be packed away keep the evening full of the usual routines. I think that's what children need most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am envious you already have your stuff packed. I have 10 days to have my apartment cleared and only have 2 percent of it done..WAHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete