Saturday, December 4, 2010

Candle Light.

Yet another Disneyland Trip! But this will be the last one for the year and I'm sure well into next year. Tonight was the Candle light my mom sings in every year. David, I and the kids arrived around 2:30 and My sister, Craig and Hannah got there soon after and meet us over in California Adventure. I wanted to have her ride a few rides before hand but we ran out of time and she only got on 2. Either way she still had fun and she loved the singing!

Daddy shared his cookie with me!

They went on the Heimlich ride in Bugs Land.


Free Tortilla Sample, Ya she ate the whole thing!

Enjoying their Tortilla's.

Then It was time for Candle Light. It's so hard to get a good pic cause it's super dark! It was harder for us this year with 2 strollers so we took turns going up close to look for mom singing. Cambria seemed to enjoy it, she kept saying "Grandma
Singing"..


Mom meet us after on main street.

Time to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment