Saturday, May 14, 2011

Summer Kick Off!

Raitis and Shannon had a "Summer Kick off" party today. The weather was a little overcast but it turn out great. The party was a blast! She had 2 different bouncy houses,Tons of food,Deserts to die for,a candy bar, and tons of friends!

Candy Bar!

They had face painting to. I didn't think she would stay still but she did and she LOVED it! I as SO surprised!!

She loves her buddy Sarah!



Look how cute the desert's were the Sherri made. A cupcake Hamburger and sugar cookie french fries. With Frosting as the Ketchup! I mean come on! This women is A-mazing!


They were "Cheer'sing" their desert's.


Slide time.

She got me to go down it a few times.

2 comments:

  1. My goodness that looks fun, like the face painting

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a Blast!! Just love parties..especially when there is a theme and lots of fun stuff to do...and How rad are those desserts!

    ReplyDelete