Tuesday, August 9, 2011

3 years 2 months...

I didn't get a chance to give an update before cause my Computer broke so here's some stuff that's been going on with this Lil girl.
~ Very Very testy lately.
~ Loves throwing tantrums but It's just her yelling No..No..No..!! At least their not the throwing them selves on the floor ones.
~ Potty training is not going well. I think were just gonna wait till she's in school and can see all the other kids doing it.
~ She Loves going to bed. She will just walk up and say "Goodnight", If course I have to take her there but I don't have to carry her anymore!
~ Has 8, yes 8 stuffed animals in her bed!!! Every time she gets a new one I tell she has to take 1 out and she will put it in the chair by her bed. Of course in the AM I find it back in her bed!
~ Talks non stop and like having conversations with you.
~ Loves when I bring Baylen into her room in the AM to wake her up. She always pops up and puts her arm around him to make him go back to bed with her.
~ Has finally figured out how to climb up and get down on our bed.
~ Randomly with hug Baylen and say " I love you Baylen"...


No comments:

Post a Comment