Saturday, November 12, 2011

Annie.

A few weeks back my mom told me about A play coming out that was Annie and Cambria should go. It started yesterday and ends today so we went to the 1pm showing. Cambria was very excited and even wore her Annie dress.
Before we went in we had a Little Sandwich.
Checking out the view.

There was a guy walking around taking pics and he took ours.
When it was Cambria's turn she turned into a Ham! Ive never seen her pose like she did.
During Intermission they had Jamba juice for sale so we bought one.
After the show she wanted to go in the auditorium so we went in, mostly to avoid the rain outside and the cast was there taking pics.
She was in Awe and so excited to take pictures with them!
Molly is her Favorite.
With Mrs. Hannigan running a close 1st.
"Sandy". When he came out on stage I told her "Look It's Sandy". She said "No, it's a boy"! No pulling one over on her!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get that dress. I MUST get one! Annie was my FAV movie/show growing up and I would lock myself in my room and sing all the songs by heart for hours/days on end... I still know them to this day <3 Anyway--- Please send me a msg on where I can get that dress for when jordan gets bigger.

    ReplyDelete