Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter Party at School

Today was Cambria's last day of school before her 2 week spring break! After their Chapel they had a Lil party with Pizza, cupcakes, and other treats.




Calista and Cambria.
I told Cambria that I wanted to take a picture of her and all the kids at her table started yelling "me to me to" so I got everyone to look! And a few others behind. Her table was rt-left..Cambria, Bryan,Tony,Starla, and Calista. And behind is rt-left ( Hot pink shirt ) Delainy, Benjamin, Aurora,Grace,Maddox,Elyse,Allie, and Bridgette. And Andy and Zara are in the far back ground.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day. B looks like he fits right in as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does look like it was a fun day for the kids. Love this HUGE room! Isn't it cute how all of the kids want their picture taken!

    ReplyDelete