Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Iowa

Yes I know, I've been gone for a while. Besides being busy with 2 kids in school I just got back from a 10 day trip with my mom and sister to Iowa. It was for my uncles 90th birthday. I took the train cause besides it being cheaper it worked out better with me getting in a day earlier and getting the rental car. Here's a few pics from the train ride and arrival.
Nice cold weather in New Mexico
Kansas City Missouri
We stopped there for over an hour
I sat in the dome car the majority of the time.
Pretty rivers and streams on the way
Over the Bridge
Missouri River
I saw this park that said "walt Disney park" and thought that was odd so I checked the weather to see where I was and I was in his home town.
I just so happened to be eating some Disney pretzels to.
This was the park
The new city over
Crossing the Iowa river
Where we will be staying for the next week.
A bed room in one room.
And a kitchen/living room with pull out bed in the living room.
The view from the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment