Monday, February 9, 2009

8 Months!!!

It's that time again....She's 8 Months old today. And this time there's been a lot of changes.....

~ She got her first tooth and then 2 days later she got her 2ND. Now she has both bottoms coming in at the same time. And Boy Is she letting me know!
~ Gets up on all fours and rocks but hasn't quite figured out she needs to move her hands forward.
~ So far has had Carrot's, ( still her fave ) Pea's, Sweet Potato, and Pears. Not to keen on fruit. And really doesn't eat much.
~ Makes weird noise's with her mouth, wish I could describe...
~ Unfortunately her sleep has regressed but I think most of the time It's cause she's teething.
~ Size 2 Diapers.
~ Size 6 month clothes all around. 6-9 are to big still.
~ Still gets 5 bottles a day and goes through 6-8 Diapers a day.
~ Loves saying Dada, still working on Mama....
~ She doesn't like her Bows on her head anymore. But I still put them on there as best I can.
~ Almost grown out of her Swing.
~ We're gonna need to raise the bar on her bouncy soon.
~ Reaches for things/holds her hands out to get them.
~ 17LBS 5OZ...Still 23 Inches and her head was 24....

3 comments:

  1. I just love her she is soooo cute! And wow that was a big month for her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so cute! I can't believe she is 8 months!!! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete