Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Busy Day....

We had a busy day today...First off we went to the Doctor cause Cambria has a rash on her neck so we went to check it out. Turns out It's a slight yeast Infection. But nothing Major. But I did find out that she weighs 17.5 Pounds. She didn't grow in length but that doesn't surprise me. Also My Doctor Say's she's starting to see a 3RD tooth!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? Just when I thought I wasn't getting any sleep. I don't think this will ever end!!
Look what we have on the Mountains!!!!!! This is a Pic from the end of my street. Not to far away. Makes me wanna go up there!

Look how Green the Hills are from the recent rain. This Is one of the area's that was burnt by the fires.

At The Doctor's Office...

Later we had Lunch and Cupcakes with Cheryl.

4 comments:

  1. Is that the cupcake place I recognize in the background? You did not mention you had stopped there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you take the pictures of the mountains yesterday? Cause on Monday I was BLOWN AWAY by how majestic they looked. They looked so close and they were covered in snow. People were pulling over on PCH taking pictures of them. It was very surreal for me to drive home cause I was on the coast so I had Waves on one side and Big White mountains on the other. I wish I had my camera to take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup, you should be up here when there really close! Im less then an hour away...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Third tooth! So that leaves only 17 more?

    ReplyDelete