Thursday, April 2, 2009

BTR

So tonight we had a reunion at Disneyland for those who worked at Big Thunder BBQ. They close down long ago but tonight was opening night. It was good to see alot of old face I haven't seen In years.
This Isn't the best quality since I snagged It off my facebook but this was everyone that went.


Priscilla, Jason, Jose, Kevin and Tricia.

The Food....Chicken, Rib's, Corn and Corn Bread, Beans and ColeSlaw...

Theresa, Me, and Cheryl.

Eddeane In the background, Me and Cambria with Nicole. Jim, Earl and Lisa are to the right.

Cupcakes for Desert, and I was so good I didn't have one! Stupid Diet!!

Melinda and her Boy's ( Twins ).

Jose, me, Nicole, and Jason...

Lora and Conner and Cambria and I...

Jim had this crazy Speach out past and Present BTR worker's that went along with the cake.

Lisa and Katie Lighting the Candles...

No comments:

Post a Comment