Saturday, April 4, 2009

A LiL Shopping Day...

Today we went to Ikea to look for a side table. We decided to move the coffee table out of the way to give Cambria more room to crawl so we needed another table to put our stuff on. Luckily we found one and I still had gift cards from there form 2 years ago so It was free!

I so love this pic. She held that pose for the longest time too...

Checking out Elmo Live...I was surprised she liked him, he was kinda scary...

He bought her some Bubbles but I think the Cat was interested then her...
'\
Playing with one of the new toy's daddy got her. He said she had to have this one cause It had bird's on It...

2 comments:

  1. Hi - Cambria looks like she's inside an Easter Egg in that picture. Really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA You know we were at BRU on Saturday and I was showing Ava the Elmo Live and she LOOOOOVED it. It is a bit creepy though.
    Ava has the little bird bath toy she LOVES that also. So funny!

    ReplyDelete