Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Birthday Invitation pictures.

I forgot to post these from a few weeks ago. I needed to take pictures of her for her invite but didn't know it would take 2 days! She was not happy with It, ha ha.
This is her new pose, she likes holding her head...you can even see her birth mark here.

Trying to climb up me.

She must have known what was coming cause after this I took her outside to take the pic's.

She was not having It! For some reason she did not like the grass that day.

But I do think her crying ones are the cutest ones! ha ha...


This pretty much sum's up what she was thinking.

Then I brought her inside to try it that way, this was pretty much all she wanted to do.

This is the one we used for her Bday invite. She did much better at taking photo's the next day.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Hey I found this background for a blog and it made me think of you!
    http://btemplates.com/2009/05/27/cupcake/

    ReplyDelete