Sunday, May 3, 2009

VERY busy day....

Today we did alot of running around so I'm gonna post one thing at a time. First we went to a friend's daughter's birthday out in Trabuco. I decided to go a little earlier so I could hang out with my sister for a few hours. Ill post the other pic's later. Later on we went to another friends baby shower out In La Habra.
Brooklyn, Lora, and Jon....Connor was being passed around everywhere so I didn't get a pic of him.

It was a Ballerina Theame'd party so they had a Ballerina come and dance with the girls. Cambria was Fixated on them.

About to break open the Pinata.

They had a huge swing set in the backyard, I put Cambria in the swing and she LOVED It! I wish we could get her one...

Blowing out her candles.

She liked hiding under the table and watching everything.

Looks like we need to get Cambria a puppy...

She loved the dog's...

1 comment:

  1. Every kid needs a dog! LOVE the idea of a Ballerina coming for a girly party--I may have to save that idea if I have a girl!

    ReplyDelete