Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bumps and Bruises...

Poor kid, lately she's been getting a lot of bruises. I guess that's all part of walking right? The one on her for head happened right when she woke up. She was playing in her crib got excited when I walked in the door and tripped in her blanket and head first into the crib. You can also so the Lil scratch by her mouth. That happened after drinking her bottle, sucking to hard?

This one was was walking across the room and tripped on a toy and went head first into the remote control.

You can even see the other bruise on her for head from a few weeks back.

We also went stroller shopping tonight at Babies R Us. We need to get a light weight one for our trip next month and for various activities. We didn't get one but I wanted David to test them out. Now were just trying to decided what color? Brown and Blue or Brown and Green?

Guess she liked it, seemed to be getting comfortable.

2 comments:

  1. I like the brown one better. Yeah..I remember the bumps and bruises with Parker. Ava has not gotten any yet..but she gets these little scratches EVERYWHERE..I can only assume it's her tiny fingernails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All part of learning to walk and control their little bodies! It's tough to see them getting bruises and scratches. It wont be ending any time soon. She's so adorable. I love her eyes :)

    ReplyDelete