Thursday, August 27, 2009

My New Ride!

So like I posted a few weeks back we were on the hunt for a smaller Umbrella stroller to take with us on vacation and to use later on. We had decided on getting a Maclaren but weren't sure the model. The one I wanted had the handles that raised up so It would be easier for David to use But It was almost $400 so that was out of the question. When my mom and I were shopping yesterday we found It had Marshal's For less then $200!!!! I had to jump on It! It Is a little bigger then your basic Umbrella but it is also for children up to 65 Pound's so she will use that for a long time!!!

Comes with an extra seating Pad that's super soft and Reversible. This model also Is used from Newborn up so It comes with an Infant headrest and has the extended sun visor.

It has a netted pocket and a Velcro pocket along with a huge basket underneath and a window on top so you can see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment