Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter!!

A LONG day for sure! We had a little opening of her easter basket this morning then headed over to my sister's house for brunch. Later in the afternoon we went to David's Sister's house for dinner. So of course I have a ton of pic's that I will have to weed through but here is the 1st part of our day..


They made some eggs with Confetti In them. She was having fun playing with them and dancing on the egg shells.

Time to open my Easter Basket.


After some Easter Festivities we headed next door to the Park to play..

She was having way to much fun rolling around in the grass and trying to copy Hannah.

Hannah was showing Cambria how to do some of her somersault's.


And Daddy helped my do some moves too.

When we got back from the Park Auntie Tracey read me my Easter Book..

1 comment: