Saturday, April 24, 2010

Getting ready to move.

Today we decided to clean out the Garage. Since we have to move in the next few months we need to cut back on all the stuff in the garage.
This is my old train when I was growing up. Now she can't stop playing with It.

I said good bye to my tapes. I mean really do they even sell tape players anymore! And don't worry that my old Snoopy Snow maker machine, I got a new one along time ago. If you look closely you can see an Authentic Pink Crimping Iron, 80's!!!

A bunch of NKOTB Mag's!

We had a Lil snack break.

The mess, I should have taken a "after" pic but forgot. And yes those are all Cambria's old clothes in those clear bucket's

2 comments:

  1. Hey I can see most of the wall now....not fun all that work though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like another garage that I am familiar with.

    ReplyDelete