Friday, August 20, 2010

The Beach Comber.

Is one of my Favorite places to eat at! It's right on the beach and they have really good food. David got Blueberry/Ricotta Pancakes and I got Coconut Macadamian Nut pancakes. Cambria shared along with an egg. It was about 85 and the beach was packed but we still had fun. And you know since there was water present Cambria was in Heaven!

I Love ow It looks like she's pouting her but the sun was in her eye's.


"ewww, whats this?"


She loved It when David would lift her up when the water was coming.

There's something about her legs that makes me love this pic!


Breakfast Time!

Give me the Camera Mommy!

Later on we hit up Sprinkles. David got Raspberry and Cambria and I shared Strawberry.

5 comments:

  1. Loved the sandy feet did she mind that? Yep the one with her feet moving is pretty cute. You will be on a surf board like your cousin Hannah one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's teach her how to swim first Grandma. :) Don't you just love the striped dress?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave had raspberry. You and Cam shared strawberry. Is the third one for me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved her footsteps in the sand....guess Amy gets the 4th as an excuse for Baylon.....heck I'll buy that.

    ReplyDelete