Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's My Birthday!!!

It's my Birthday today!! It started off with Jenn, Madison, and Wesley coming over to take me out to lunch. We let the girls play for a while while we sat in the living room and talked. Cambria was excited to have someone her size to play in the tent!

When David came home we decided to go to "The Shoppes" and have dinner and walk around. After dinner we took Cambria over to her Favorite fountains to play. David finally got to see her in action!

She just kept wanting to sit on this one..

Happy Birthday Mommy!

And thanks to my wonderful Husband who took me out to eat,brought me home some flower's, and put up that fun Peanut's screen saver on his computer saying happy birthday knowing I would go on his computer this morning =)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day. Simple yet satisfying. Did you take a picture of the computer screen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday!! You look so cute!!

    Missy and Nixon

    ReplyDelete