Saturday, April 9, 2011

2 years 10 months.

I feel bad that I haven't even posted Baylen's 7 Month pics yet and here I am doing Cambria's..Opp's!
~ Still not wanting to pee on the potty...sigh.
~ She learned SO much from going to the Gymboree classes. She's not as afraid to Jump, climb, and do basic things that most kids do with out even thinking about it.
~ She's all about " Getting Married". Seriously. She carries flowers with her, when I put her bath towel on her head she says " Get Married". She says It like Long Duck Dong in the Movie 16 Candles! LOL
~ When she finishes her food she begs for a "Treat"...Guess we reward her to much!
~ We registered her for Pre-school!!!! Thanks Grandma!

And this is what Happen's when I tell her to smile and she actually listen's.


Fashionista in training? I think so..

No comments:

Post a Comment