Wednesday, June 1, 2011

There's a Change going on....

Cambria's room. The only thing thats really changed was the Paint color. But It was still green just a different shade of green. When It came time to decorate her room I didn't want the typical pastel's and super girly themes. So I choose Primary color's.I loved it for about the first year and then was over it. But then again she never really slept in her room the first year, haha. I think it was the many night's of me nursing her back to sleep that I spent in there that drive me to hate it, lol. Ive been dieing to change her room but have been waiting till she was ready for a toddler bed. Well, the time has come....



Baylen's Room. I LOVE his room. I love the cool comfy "baby" feeling of it. I wanted to go for the "baby" look this time and Loved rocking him to sleep in his room.


No comments:

Post a Comment