Monday, October 31, 2011

LACMA

So Sat Bridget and I were supposed to go to the Tim Burton Expo at LACMA. Unfortunately it was sold out. And this happened to be closing weekend. The only tickets we could get were for Halloween morning starting at 2am. Well that didn't stop us. Yup us crazy heads went anyway! It was So much fun and actually very crowded. I have been waiting for years to see this exhibit and am so glad I got to see it even if at this point I have been awake for more then 24 hours.
Most of the pics are cell pics though since we weren't allowed to use Camera's...Oops!
Cool Lights outside the Building.
I think we look pretty good considering it was 2am!
The Entrance.
Nightmare Props
The Dolls from Willy Wonka.
From BeattleJuice.

I love this lil doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment