Friday, April 6, 2012

So Ive had this gift card David bought me 3 years ago to Glen Ivy and finally had a chance to use it! Shannon and I went over to The Spa today for what I thought would be a few hours that turned into an all day thing! It was a lot of fun though. I got a massage, We went to The Grotto and got a moisturizing mask on our bodies, took a dip in the Sulfur and Mud baths and finished it off with drinks by the pool. Doesn't get any better then that!


Muddy!




Thanks to the mud I look tan!
And ending the day with Trashy magazines and You know it's good when they put your Daiquiri's in a cup with a lid and straw!

2 comments:

  1. Sure sounds better than a day at work. Is that you Shannon in the mud? Disn't our Mom say don't play in the mud

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO needing to go there!!!

    ReplyDelete