Saturday, April 7, 2012

Time to dye eggs!

Tonight after dinner we dyed our Easter egg's.From the past few years we knew it would be messy and of course the kids did not disappoint. Especially Baylen.

We gave him the 2 already broken ones to play with. Of course they were even worst after he was done with them.
Cambria was so excited and I'm sure cracked a few of her own.


This is my " oh my goodness what is going on"! face..

Well at least his hand was nicely dyed.
Splash!

They split the broken egg at the end of their coloring. I was very surprised when they both ate it!
The end.

3 comments:

  1. Cute, they are really concentrating and love the Orange hands. The finished product is nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that's a lot of fun. Baylen seems to be either really concentrating on it, or is wondering 'why are we doing this'. Glad they ate one. I think we usually ended up with egg salad sandwiches with stains on the whites. Found memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Ava knocked out so she did not dye any eggs this year. Parker and My brother dyed eggs though but I was already in bed :/

    ReplyDelete