Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Seattle. AKA I wanna live there!

I'm back! From a fabulous little get a way with my mom and sister. I have a Gazillion pic's to post so It may take me a few weeks but here's just a Little Preview. Basically The City of Chino Hills ( where I live ) was offering a little trip to Seattle for 4 days 3 nights. We stayed at The Warwick Hotel which was nice and perfectly located! We had the mornings ( until 12:30) planned with tours with everyone but the rest of the days we were on our own. We did everything from a Ride the Duck tour to a Pike Market food tour to a ghost tour on our own. We definitely got a lot done in a short amount of time! Oh and yes It did rain on us. The first 2 days it rained the whole time. The 3rd just a little off and on and the 4th Sunny and warm enough to not need big jackets! But I dont mind the rain and loved every minute of it!
Tulips Galore!
My mom and sister were very Anxious to buy everything they had!
Fruits,Veggies,Fruits..you name it they sold it. And everything looked so good!


Had to check out the gum wall while we were down at the Market.


The Cinerama was right across from our room. The line out front was all the people waiting to go see The Avengers.

1 comment: