Friday, May 11, 2012

Tour of the Market.

Saturday morning we meet up for our 2nd group tour for Food Taste and Tour of the Market. It was interesting to hear a bunch of stories of the market as well as try many different foods. Let see If I can remember them all. We had Cheese and Salami ( of course I just had the cheese , Truffle oils in different sauces and dips, Cheese Curds, A Strawberry Basil Gelato which was pretty tasty, Crumpet with Honey,Clam Chowder which they gave me a Vegan one and it was really good! Didn't taste like clam chowder but more of a south western style soup. Still good. I'm sure I'm forgetting something cause there was so much!
Look no heavy jackets! It was sunny and no rain but still about 60 degrees and s little chilly by the water.












No comments:

Post a Comment