Sunday, June 7, 2015

The packing District

A few weekends back David and I dropped the kids off at Grandma and Grandpa's and we went out to the Packing District in Anaheim. I have heard of this place and had been asking to go for sometime but haven't got around to it. When we got there there was no where to park. This place was crazy busy and wonderful at the same time. There's a Lil farmers market on the outside and the building is a 2 story renovated with tons of places to eat. There are things to buy here and there but all the food you can imagine. It was pretty packed when we got there being that It was 1pm and the weekend and they had a live band. David tried Poutine and I got a grilled cheese. David said his was OK but mine was very good. On the way out I got a coconut Popsicle dipped in milk chocolate and covered in hazelnuts. I cant wait to go back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment