Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Las Vegas

I just got back a few weeks ago running my first half Marathon in Las Vegas. It was such a fun amazing time and I hope I get to do it again next year! Bridget and I left late Thursday night and didn't get in until 11:30pm. We checked in and decided to walk around the strip for a bit. I mean it was only Midnight and Las Vegas so everything was just getting started! After a couple hours out we called it a night. The next Morning we Had to pick up our race packets at the Convention center. So we hopped in the rental car and headed over. The line to get in was super long but went fast. We got our bibs and walked around for a long time shopping and taking pic's and of course getting tons of freebies! haha. After that we left and parked the car at The Mirage ( we got free parking at the Luxor hotel's and that was one of them ) since it was in the middle of the strip. We walked around seeing crazy characters and of course having dinner at Wahlburgers. Part 2 of Friday, tomorrow!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment