Monday, March 9, 2009

9 Months!!!

Well, here we are again...I think In the last 2 months she's changing more rapidly.
~ 18Lbs 10 Oz's
~ 26 Inches
~ Head 43.5
~ Throws Tantrums by grunting.
~ Size 2 Diaper's
~ 6-9 Clothes
~ Still not crawling but really wants to.
~ 3 Teeth! All on the bottom. And working on the top 2.
~ Her Hair has grown alot and Is even turning Blonde. Don't know where she got that?
~ Not eating Solids anymore
~ Spits like crazy!
~ Act's like being changed ( Diaper or clothes )is the worst thing in the world!
~ Only says Maaaaaa If I'm giving her med's or Sucking out her nose, ha ha.
~ Travels much better In the car.
~ Rarely sleeps even more so! She has decided that she likes to wake in the middle of the night and It takes me forever to get her back to bed....Not fun! I think It's mostly her teeth though.
~ She can now move herself out of the sitting position when she doesn't want to be there anymore.

She's gotta have everything in her reach.

Comfortable?

At the Doctor's. See that Pink towel behind her? She decided to pee all over the mat, Luckily after I brought her back from getting weighed.

I got my Finger pricked for a Enimia test. I passed and didn't even cry.

This is what she just started today. Now when we sit her on her butt and she doesn't want to be in that Position she'll lean forward and try and crawl. And yes she's missing a sock. Nothing new.

3 comments: