Sunday, March 29, 2009

Contiuing my weekend....

We started our morning out by having breakfast at Soupplantation. It was OK. I think I would rather have more breakfast at 10am then Salad but I had a little bit of both. Cambria was full of Laughs all day. Continuing

David and I have been talking about getting a Costco membership so my mom and I went to check It out. I will say they have alot of good deals!


My dream house!! Can someone talk my husband into buying this?

We also went over to this new housing development In Corona. There all single story decently priced homes.
We're going In!!!!

Living room/dinning room/Kitchen. Looks small in this photo but it's really not In person. It also has a nice size back yard.

The Kitchen. I would redo a few things but I still like It.

My mom's already claiming her spot on the front porch.

2 comments:

  1. You must get a cosco membership! I LOVE cosco!! If you like to buy things in bulk that is definately the really only spot to go...however shop wise not everything there is a better deal than some places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute house. Was there room for a small island in the kitchen? I love Costco too, but probably won't keep the membership when it expires. Unless you have a large family or can share with a friend, it's difficult to save money. Most things cost around $9-10. Smart & Final is pretty good too though and their card is free. : )

    ReplyDelete