Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Shopping day.

Today we went over to Ontario Mills. It's not the nicest mall but It's good cause It's Inside ( so there's AC which is great in the summer )and It's a long walk in a huge circle. Not to mention they have a GAP, Carter's, Gymboree, and Osh Gosh Outlet's.

Food Court area...


Whenever the cat is sitting close to the edge she likes to get close to him and try and attack him. To bad I dont trust him with her or I'd let her.

I was eating my dinner and saw her doing some new moves...She loves the Toy's Auntie Jana gave her...

She likes to push herself all the way to the coffee table and then gets mad cause it's in the way.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, is C. trying to bypass crawling??? Love the look she's giving the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I forget, I found the little purple door that goes on that toy. I'll give it to you next time I see you.

    ReplyDelete