Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Back from Holiday!

It was fun yet feels good to be back! My mom and I headed out at 7am on Friday. We made good time and got In around 3:30 with a few stops in between. After checking Into the hotel we walked down to the Wharf ( about 5 short blocks, only 1 big hill ) had dinner and walked around for a bit. I brought my Camera but to my surprise I never put the Battery pack back in, Du! So these are part of Sat's trip on Cable cars and more Wharf.

There was a Fruit Market at the end of the Pier. Can you Imagine dipping those in Chocolate!

To many choices..

Golden Gate.

You can tell how windy It Is from the choppy Water. And yes That's Alcatraz in the background.

Seal Lion's anyone?

Last stop on our Wharf tour was Hard Rock. David and I tend to go to all of them where ever we are but this time my mom and I just popped in for a Lil Dessert.

1 comment: