Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More SF Pic's.

On Sunday we got up early and meet one of my old friends for Breakfast at Cafe Zazie In the Cole Valley. It was a great place to eat but we had to wait forever to get in.

After Breakfast we decided to walk around Haight and Ashbury.

On our way back to the Wharf we took the Cable car back down. So we stopped by The Mall, which by the way Is HUGE! This is where the Nordstrom Is and there are 7 floors just at this one section.

China Town with The Bay Bridge In the back ground.

San Francisco has some crazy Hills!



Need I say more?

We ate WAY to many of these Sundae's at Ghirardelli.

And then on the way home we stopped off at Split Pea Anderson's for lunch. It's funny that one of my friends that lives in No Cal but Is moving to So cal this summer was in the area so she stopped by to say Hi!

3 comments:

  1. Man I love San Francisco! Gorgeous pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SF is on my list of places to visit SOON! It looks like so much fun! Glad that you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tour of San Francisco. I gotta know if you finished the whole thing (Sundae). It looks heavenly, but I think I'd be sick if I tried to eat all of it.

    ReplyDelete