Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day out, walking...

I had to take my car in today to get serviced before our trip this weekend. So Shannon came over and babysat Cambria for a few hours and then we spent the day "playing" around. Since I didn't have a car seat we had to walk everywhere. So we just walked up to the corner stores and had lunch...

On our walk back we stopped off at the model homes there building by our Condo. I Love this living room, mostly the Curtain's but I love the Neutral main color's with the POP's off brighter color's. Can I have my living room like this? I don't think David will go for it though.

When we went into the bedroom she found somewhere to take a Lil nap.

Then we went off to the other model and she found somewhere to nap there too.

Later when we got home I had the Camera out looking at the pic's and she ran over to me saying "Cheeeeese" She does this every time a Camera or phone is out. H.A.M.!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that style in the living room too! I'm sorta re-decorating the color scheme in the living and dining room of our house... less brown, more black. I'm already ready for it to be done and I barely started!
    Emma says 'cheese' a lot when I have the camera out too. Maybe we take too many pictures? :o)

    ReplyDelete