Thursday, July 29, 2010

2 days worth..

Yes I missed a post yesterday. I know I know. I had a very busy day preparing for Sunday. Went out with the girls later for dinner and Manicures and Peidcure, and let me tell you that felt good!
So here we were at Raitis and Shannon's and when Raitis came home from work he took Cambria for a walk to get the mail with Lily. Now In the past and still sometimes she's very Timid around him. So we thought that It was pretty funny that she held his hand the entire walk.

Even held his hand all the the way down and across the street! Maybe she's warming up to him now.

And some of our pic's from Music class today!

She Loves playing the drums, guess we need to find her some.

1 comment:

  1. That's a cute one walking with Raitis. I know she isn't much into holding hands, so this is amazing.

    ReplyDelete