Tuesday, July 6, 2010

2 Year check up

This was from a few weeks ago but I keep forgetting to post it. I want to remember her stats so here ya go..
~ 26lb's
~ 33 Inches
~ Loves to sing the entire Laurie Berkner album.
~ Can say the entire Alphabet, although you can only really understand A, B, C, P, S, W, X..and then she claps and says Yay Cambria..
~ Counts from 1-10
~ Still Loves her Gabba.
~ Wants to have both of us in the room or she'll call for the other till they come back.
~ Has been waking in the nights crying till I come in and rock her but then will go right back to bed soon after. I think she's getting her next set of molars in?
~ Definitely doesn't listen when you tell her NO!
~ Scared of kids ages 1-3! I swear It drives me nut's!
~ Loves playing In the Backyard.
~ Can see a Park/Slide from a mile away!
~ I somewhat started potty training with her. I'm not gonna be to strict right now cause I don't want it to back fire when her brother gets here. So far she's pee'd 3 times on the potty. Twice today!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty dress and it even matches the walls in the examination room! Great planning Amy.

    ReplyDelete