Friday, July 16, 2010

Night at the beach...

David rescued us tonight by recommending we go to the Beach. So off to Huntington we went! Thank goodness cause I dont know how much of this 104 heat I can take!!! It was a wonderful 77 degress!! There's a few more pic's I was trying to upload but for some reason it wasn't letting me so I guess this is what you get...Thank you again David for saving us!!!

Eww, what is this stuff all over my legs!


She was just fine sitting on the towel and not touching the sand.

But she didn't mind taking the sand and pouring It all over her legs and feet.

And then when she realized It was water down there we couldn't get her away from it. She'd come up to us and pull our hand to make us go In with her. As soon as the waves would go back out she'd want to chase them, and then run back from them...It was pretty funny to watch.

3 comments:

  1. Loved the beach pictures. Missed seeing them while on vacation. Had a great time it was fun taking Hannahshe loved the train ride until on the way back some jerk decided to try and beat the train, he didn't. No one hurt on the train thank goodness but were delayed for 7 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww such fun! Loved seeing your baby bump too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. Your baby boy will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete