Friday, September 10, 2010

2 Week Check Up.

Today we took Baylen in for his 2 weeks check up. I was very surprised to see that he went from 7lb's 5 Oz's at birth to 6Lb's 14Oz's at the 4 day check up to 7Lb's 8Oz's!!! Guess my Milk Is better this time around. The Peid said he looks nice and healthy. Except his eye, Which we think he may have a bit of a clogged duct but I know that's very normal. We got med's for It that I'm gonna start tomorrow. He is such a good baby we sometimes forget he's in the house! Ha ha. All he does Is eat and sleep. He slept 4hours last night and I had to wake him up to eat then he ate for 20 Min's and went back down for another 3 hours. It's crazy!! The only time he cry's is when he's hungry and he means business when he's hungry!

2 comments:

  1. Very good report. He looks so long laying there. Doesn't it make you wonder what Cambria is thinking. This is my little brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww look at big sister she really looks like she just adores him.sounds like a good check up :)

    ReplyDelete