Thursday, September 2, 2010

Long awaited pic's!

Sorry Ive been a little busy to update but I know every ones dieing to see pics so here's a few from the Big Day!!
I started getting contractions around 4:30am on Sat morning. They were about 10 Min's apart for 3 hours but I thought no big deal. They kept going all day off and on from 10 Min's to 3 Min's to 8 Min's so nothing in a pattern. So My mom and I went walking and shopping to kinda speed up the process. Around 7pm I thought maybe we should go to the hospital to get checked. I knew something was happening but since we got sent home last time we weren't in any hurry now. So we ate dinner, put Cambria to bed and checked in to the hospital around 9:30pm. By the time I get in and got checked I was at 4 Centimeters. Got my Epi around 11:30 and I was 5. They checked me again around midnight and I was 7. An Hour later I was 9!! So she called the doc in. About 10 big pushes later, at 2:14am Baylen made his appearance. It really did happen very quick. Unfortunately the Epi only worked on my legs and butt so I got to feel most of it but it wasn't that bad. It was a better, faster, easier labor then with Cambria. But that's what they say of your 2ND right?
Texting people on up dates.

Some of my contractions..

And then at 2:14am....It's a BOY!!!

First family shot.


Happy Daddy..

Guess who came for a quick visit?

She's really not a fan yet...She's not sure what to think.

Finally going home!

All ready to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment