Tuesday, November 9, 2010

29 Months.

I wish this pic was bigger but It's all I got! A Photographer took these of Cambria when we took Baylen for his first "Modeling" Job....More on that to come.
This lil 2 year old is a handful!
~When I weight her at home It looks like she's 28lb's.
~Size 5 Diaper's!!
~Refuse's to potty train ( great! )
~Mostly in 2T but can still wear some 18-24 months.
~Size 5 more like 6 in shoes.
~LOVES LOVES LOVES her brother. I have to pry her hands off of him!
~Pretty much gave up naps when he came home. Not fun.
~I think she's got all her 2 year molar's but Im not putting my finger in to find out!
~Has gotten a lot better at eating and not choking anymore! Hopefully it was a phase.
~Getting picky when It comes to food now.

2 comments:

  1. Another little Model for out family, Baylen Modeling, Hannah doing TV and Movies I'm so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a difference an expensive camera and a lot of talent make. I can see that my attempts at picture taking is really pretty bad. Maybe that's why I only take candid pictures. That first one is really cute.

    ReplyDelete