Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Baking Pies!

A few weeks ago Breanna made an Apple Pie from Scratch. I mentioned how fun that would be but I would never have the time to try! She came over today with Reid for a play date and brought along with her all her Apple making Pie Supplies. Sooooo The baking began! I'm not gonna lie she did do 95% of the work but I can take some credit for peeling apples!! Thanks Breanna we had fun!

Look at all those Yummy Apples!

Here Cambria, Have a Cheerio!

Baylen did a lot of this while we were prepping everything.

Boy Time!

Reid was all about Baylen, not scared of him at all!

Then she wanted to hop on the couch.

They had a lil playtime outside.


Coloring the Concrete.

The result's were pretty good If I do say so myself!

3 comments:

  1. Great looking apple pie you girls can't wait to taste it. The kids looked like they were having fun it will be nice when Baylen can play with them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love apple pie but I'm too afraid to make my own. The recipes are always so intimidating!
    I can't believe how big Cambria is getting - btw! Your kids are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're killing me. That looks so good and I'm so hungry. Well, I'll have to wait until morning. Too late now. Love family picture of everyone in white with blue jeans. That would be a great Christmas card. So what if there aren't any Christmas decorations. A great current family pix. This grandma would love a copy of it. Mary told me she sees a lot of Dave in Baylen and then up pops a picture that definitely shows you Amy. I agree, it must be the angle of poses.

    ReplyDelete