Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baseball time yet?

I totally forgot about this Hat that Jen's mom got Baylen. It's Newborn size yet still is Huge on him. I can't wait till It fit's and he can wear it this summer! Now we'll just have to go to a game. By the way thats Cambria's onesie!

He turned his hat that way all on his own!

Someone got a little jealous and wanted in on the action. We just got this Hat from my sister that used to belong to Hannah. She loves it and rarely takes it off. It's kinda funny!

2 comments:

  1. Love the hat's.....Look at Baylen the hat turned typical boy thing, huh. Cute pictures. I know us Grandma's are ready for the baseball season to start. Don't know if they will have anyone left we know on the team that we know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love kids in hats. They are cute. Kelsey had a yellow hat that she used to wear with all her outfits!

    ReplyDelete