Saturday, January 29, 2011

Santa Ana Zoo

Today we had a Little family day and went to the Santa Ana Zoo. Cambria had so much fun! All she wanted to do was run but she liked seeing some of the animals!

She was so excited to see this Statue, she wanted to hug it!

One of our first stops was watching the Elephant rides, key word watching cause she didn't want to go for a ride. She LOVED watching her though.

Watching the Monkey's.

She enjoyed riding on daddy's shoulder's.

We went for a carousel ride.

She found a Huge Turtle shell she didn't want to leave.

And then she found these eggs!


I like Baylen's Lil smirk here..

I think they were having a secret conversation.

3 comments:

  1. I gotta tkae the kids back here...Ava was so tiny when we brought her last..she would be all smiles I am sure! She is REALLY into animals!! I think a trip to the LA Zoo though may be next on our list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the access to the zoo here. One of the first things we are going to do in the Spring is head to the zoo. The SA zoo is so perfect for the little ones.

    ReplyDelete