Sunday, January 16, 2011

Waffles and Surprise's!

Our day started out yesterday with the girls making Waffles with my New waffle maker I got for xmas!

The finished product!

So I had planned on going to meet Breanna at The Block In Orange to go see "Lil Fockers" at the Theater. Little did I know that we weren't going to the movies. They had this plan going for a few weeks now for us to have a girls night out! I was surprised and totally didn't expect it. It was so much fun! We had dinner and drinks at Dave and Buster's and we tried going Bowling after but the wait was 2 hours so we didn't get a chance to do that but were hoping to have another girl's night out again sometime soon! Thanks girls!!!
Bridget,Cheryl,and I.

Cheryl and I.

Cheryl, Sherri, Bridget, and Breanna.

All of us!

3 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise it's always fun getting together with friends and yes you need to do this often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had fun.....and thanks for the waffles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep Cambria made a very good looking waffle

    ReplyDelete