Thursday, March 3, 2011

6 Month Check Up!

I took Baylen to his check up today. It went good and bad. They told me he's to small/skinny for his height and he needs to eat more and I need to start giving him formula. She gave me some Sample of a "fattening" kinda formula that I'm supposed to mix in with the breast milk bottle's I give him. I'm kinda bummed cause I wanted to exclusively Nurse him as Long as possible or till he had teeth! ha ha. But I will say those teeth will popping through any day. So now for some stat's...
~12lb's 3 Oz's
~24 Inches long
~Head cir was 41 I think? I always forget that number.
~He's getting his 2 bottom teeth in, the Peid said one is probably days away and the other's not far behind.
~Nurse's about 6-8 times a day.
~Just started him on solids and he LOVES to eat!
~So far Ive given him Oatmeal, Pear, Apples, and we tried Sweet Potato's tonight.
~Just switched him over to size 2 diaper's.
~In 3 month's or 3-6 Months clothes.
~Sleep's through the night. Only wakes maybe 4 times a month.
~Still swaddled.
~Rolls from back to stomach but then gets mad cause he can't figure out how to get back.
~Almost sit's up by him self. He does the whole tri pod thing but topples over.
~He is a super good, happy baby! Just loves to sleep and laugh!


Aww Look how sweet Cambria is holding Baylen's hand telling him it's OK. YA RIGHT!!! She's was squeezing it in between whacking him! Does sibling love/hate start already?

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture of them, she loves her brother you can see it.

    ReplyDelete